Battle reports, tactics, and general banter about Warhammer 40k, D&D 3.5/Pathfinder, Malifaux, and Warhammer Fantasy!

Monday 14 April 2014

April Painting Challenge: Update!

Hey everyone! this is just an update on the April Painting Challenge, and what I've Accomplished so far. Its been a busy month with lots of painting and assembling happening, and while I'm not as far along as I would have liked, I do think that any progress is good progress. So far the 15 Dire Avengers are completely finished, and I have my Stegadon built and magnetized so that I can use any of the 3 loadouts. I hope to have it primed and at least partially painted by the end of the week, but with the Easter weekend coming up it may not happen.


So this is them. The yellow took quite awhile, as yellow is wont to do, and I'm not sure how happy I am with it, as no matter what I do I can't seen to get it to come out smooth. I am really happy with how the red for the crests and cloth came out though, and I think the colour scheme is elegant in its simplicity, and incorporates a combination of the traditional colours of the Dire Avengers well with the colours of the Alaitoc Craftworld.

Anyways, that's it for this subject, and I hope to have more updates for you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment