Battle reports, tactics, and general banter about Warhammer 40k, D&D 3.5/Pathfinder, Malifaux, and Warhammer Fantasy!

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Blog Update: Back in the game!

Hey everyone. It's been quite awhile since my last update, as I've been experiencing some blog burnout. I was finding that it was difficult to find new things to talk about, and I didn't have tons of time to be writing up battle reports, while still having time to do other hobby activities. There has also been a bit of a change within our gaming group, with one of the members of our Black Crusade group having moved over to Vancouver, so that aspect will be on hold, pretty much indefinitely.

 Anyways, I've got an exciting "secret project" on the go, and a bunch of really cool list ideas, that I'd like to go over over the next few weeks, or months, so stay tuned for those. I'd also like to do a sort of analyses of the new Harlequins codex when I'm finally able to pick up my copy (Unfortunately, due to a perfect storm of trucker, and shipyard strikes up and down the west coast of North America, getting a codex will have to wait). I also hope to get back into the swing of things with battle reports, so hopefully we'll be seeing more of those coming soon. As always, thanks for reading, and stay tuned for new content soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment